1. They are big dreamers and big doers. Big doers are big dreamers.
2. They have consuming, obsessive, pulsating and burning desires. Consuming, obsessive, pulsating and burning desires is the beginning of all achievement.
3. They envision their dream. What you see is what you get. They see it on the inside long before the world sees it on the outside.
4. They have strong believe systems. They believe in themselves. They believe in their dreams, they believe in their capabilities, they believe they can do it, they believe they can make it. They have conquer their limiting beliefs.
5. They stand on the shoulders of giants. They learn from and model after successful people. They copy from the very best but add their uniqueness, ingenuity and creativity to it.
6. They manage time with laser focus and discipline.
7. They take action. They get things started. They act now….and keep acting.
8. They have leant to manage and master their fears and doubts by confronting and facing it.
9. They are persistent…they get up and keep moving on even in tough times. They stick to their goals, vision, dreams…..etc whatever. They stay focused on their object of their desire. They never see failure as the end of the road, it's simply another step in the progress towards their goals.
10. They do the things that others will not do. They have formed the habit of doing things that failures don't like to do. They have develop positive/productive daily habits. It is in the little things they everyday.
11. They understand and employ the power of the "master mind", that is, synergizing and associating with like minded people.
12. They know that everything in life is governed by principles. They know and respect these principles and they live their lives by them.
13. They seek out mentors and coaches.