Monday, October 29, 2007

MARKETING CONCEPTS!

A professor at Havard University was explaining Marketing concepts:

you see a gorgeous girl at a party.you go up to her and say, "I'm very rich marry me!"THATS DIRECT MARKETING!

You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.one of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says,"Hes very rich.Marry him. THATS ADVERTISING

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.you go up to her and get her telephone number.the next day u call and say,"Hi,im very rich.Marry me".THATS TELE MARKETING.

You are at a party and see a gorgeous girl.You get up and striaghten your tie,walk up to her and pour her a drink.You open the door for her,pick up her bag after she drops it,offer her a ride and then say,"by the way,im very rich.Will you marry me?"THATS PUBLIC RELATIONS.

You see at a party and see a gorgeous girl.she walks up to you and says,you are very rich"THATS BRAND RECOGNITION

you see a gorgeous girl at a party.you go up to her and say,I'm very rich.Marry me".She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.THATS CUSTOMER FEED-BACK!

You see a gorgeous girl at a party u walk up to her and say,I'm very rich.Marry me! and She introduces you to her husband.THATS DEMAND AND SUPPLY GAP.

  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party.You go up to her and before you say,Im very rich.Marry me"she turns her face towards you----------------she is your wife!THATS COMPETITION EATING INTO YOUR MARKET SHARE

No comments: